Monday, September 29, 2014

My main goal of this semester


The second semester has started two weeks ago. The first semester have passed without achieving something, so I want to achieve something in this semester. What my main goal of this semester is aiming for TOEIC scores of more than 700. I want to write what I will do to achieve it.

First, I want to listen the radio in English in the train. The most difficult part in TOEIC for me is listening part, so I want to improve my listening skill. I believe listening English every day is important to improve my listening skill. In short, I want to use the free time in the train and improve my listening skill.

Second, I will do the TOEIC workbook. I bought it in first semester, but I have never opened it. I will do it on Saturdays or Sundays every week because I want to work aggressively to study for TOEIC. In short, I want to practice the TOEIC test by using the workbook.

Third, I’m going to read foreign books. I want to improve my reading skill, but I don’t like read long text written in English, so I decide to read the book which I am interested in. Therefore, I bought a foreign famous book. To sum up, I want to enjoy reading and improve my English skill.

In conclusion, I created the plan for getting great score in TOEIC. What I only have to do in this semester is carrying out these plans.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Miho! I enjoyed reading your blog. I think high score of TOEIC is very important and useful when you study abroad or do job hunting. However, it is difficult and boring for me to study for TOEIC. Just like you, I bought a wordbook for TOEFL before the first semester started but I have never opened it. However, I realized importance of TOEIC and TOEFL, so I want to start studying as soon as I can. Let’s keep working in order that each other get high score at TOIEC and TOEFL.

    ReplyDelete