Wednesday, April 30, 2014

  I love soccer!

  My hobby is watching soccer games. I mainly watch the game of the representation of the Japanese. I want to tell you why I like soccer.

  First, when we watch soccer games, we are moved. Particularly, when we watch the game of the World Cup. For example, when I watch the soccer game of the World Cup for the first time four years ago, Japan was not stronger than an opponent, but Japan didn’t give up and did their best. Japan lost the game, but the team moved many Japanese. In short, soccer can move us.
  Second, some Japanese play soccer in foreign countries. For example, Nagatomo who is my favorite soccer players plays it in Italy. He is almost equal with Italian players. I’m glad to hear Japanese play active part.
  In conclusion, I want you to watch soccer, too.

2 comments:

  1. I like soccer. I watch a lot of soccer games every year. Of cause, I will watch the World Cup this year. By the way, my favorite soccer player is Crisriano Ronaldo. He has great technic, great speed and great leadership. However I like Messi, too. He has four Ballon D’Or trophies. Of cause, he has great technic, great speed and great leadership. Anyway, Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are great player. I want to meet them someday, and I hope Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi go final round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Miho! I enjoyed reading your article.
    I have never knew that you like soccer. You look so girlish, so I thought you don’t watch any sports. I’m very surprised now.
    I’m not so familiar with soccer, but my brother loves soccer, so I often watch soccer games on TV. I think it moves us a lot, and encourages us. Recently, more and more Japanese soccer player plays in foreign teams. I think we have to be proud of them.

    ReplyDelete