Wednesday, May 7, 2014

About Nanzan University



I have attended Nanzan University since this April. I have got used to this school, so I found some points I like and dislike about Nanzan University. I will tell you what I like and what I don’t like about Nanzan University.

First, I will tell you what I like. It is a point that we can learn native language. There are many foreign teacher in Nanzan University, and many class is done in foreign language. For example, I have five class which are done by native English speaker and two class which are done by native Chinese speaker. In short, student in Nanzan University can learn native language.

Second, I will tell you what I don’t like. I don’t like an uphill slope in front of the university. When I am likely to be late for school I am irritated at it.

In conclusion, there are points I like and dislike about Nanzan University, but I like this university.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miho. I read your blog.
    I also think being able to meet native speaker is a good point.
    I selected Spanish and I’m taught by two teachers. Both of the two are Japanese so you are lucky to be taught by native Chinese speaker.
    Uphill slopes are very bad, I think. They are also in this university. I’m tired to move in this university. I don’t want to think about in summer.
    I like this university too. We are happy to enter this university. It is good for us to be able to learn in this university. I hope we will be good English speakers four years from now.

    ReplyDelete