Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I want you to know about myself. I was born in Kani,Gifu and I live there with my mother and father now. I have no sisters or brothers. I am an only child. I also have no pets. I like animals, so I want a dog or a cat. My hobby is watching soccer game. I always watch soccer on TV with my father. I’m looking forward to watching World Cup in June. I especially like Nagatomo. I often see him through the sport news. I also like watching drama on TV and listening to music. My favorite singer is YUI and Avril Lavigne. I am interested in foreign country, so I want to go abroad many times in the future.

2 comments:

  1. My familly like watcing soccer game too! We're followers of Shimizu S-Pulse!
    I have two youger siblings but I du't have pets so I want to have a pet (especially dogs) too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! Which country do you want to go?

    ReplyDelete