Wednesday, April 23, 2014


Write about my hometown!

 

   My hometown is Kani. Kani is in the south of Gifu. I was born and brought up in Kani. Kani is not so famous, but I like Kani. I want you to know about my hometown, Kani.

  First, Kani has ‘Flower Festival Commemorative Park’. There are many kinds of roses there. I was surprised at blue rose when I saw it for the first time there. We can enjoy seeing rare roses and relax there. In short, that park is nice for a resident of Kani.

  Second, volunteer activities are popular in Kani. There are mainly two activities. One is a campaign ‘Full of Flower’. People plant many kinds of flowers in a flower bed near their house with their neighborhood. The other is a campaign ‘Love Earth’. People collect waste articles. In short, the residents of Kani join many volunteers.

  In conclusion, Kani is a peaceful and nice town. (152 words)

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to know about your hometown. I didn’t know about it and I have never been to Kani. Kani seem to be nice town! I want to join some volunteers but I had no chance. So you are really lucky! How many times did you join? I’m sure you joined a lot of volunteer.
    And I like flowers, too. Kani has a lot of them and I have never seen blue roses! It is special, isn’t it? I want to see.
    How long does it take to go to Kani from Nanzan University? I’m interested in your hometown and I want to visit. If it doesn’t take many time, I want you to guide. I also will guide you when you come to my hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I feel that your hometown thinks about an environment so much and citizens are also motivated to take part in the ‘Love Earth’ campaign. It is admirable action. And it makes me laugh that almost all action are related to flowers! I am sure that your hometown completely loves flowers. 51

    ReplyDelete