Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My favorite class in Nanzan


My favorite class in Nanzan University is “An Encounter with Italy”. I chose this class because I’m very interested in Italy. I will tell you why I like this class.

First, we can learn about Italy in various aspect in this class. For example, the professor tell us the Italian history, art, and mind. He show us many pictures and videos about Italian food, scenery and a painting. In short, learning about Italy deeply is fascinating for me because I like Italy.

 Second, the professor of this class is wonderful person. He can speak many language, he have many experiences and he have read a large number of books. Therefor he tell us his precious experiences and he show us many valuable quotations. In short, we can learn what good for us in this class.
In conclusion, we can learn about Italy deeply and valuable thing for us in this class. I recommend this class to people who are interested in Italy and who want to hear meaningful story.   

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog about favorite class. It is great that you can learn about Italy from many respects such as history, art, mind, and so on. I also take a class about France, but it refer to only art and musical, so I am jealous. Moreover, your teacher seems to be very interesting person. It’s wonderful that he can speak many languages, because thanks to the abilities, he can teach subject from many point of view. By any chance, you want to visit Italy? If so, I hope the knowledge which you get in the class will be useful in Italy.

    ReplyDelete