Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My concern as a college student


More than two months have passed after I became a college student. I made many friends and I got used to the university, so I enjoy college life. However, I have a concern in such happy life. I want to tell you what my concern is and what I can do to resolve it.

First let me tell you what my concern is. I don’t have enough time, so I can’t study well. It takes me about 2 hours to come to the university. Moreover, I belong to a circle and I have a part time job so I’m very busy. However, studying is the most important thing for college student, so I am impatient with myself. In short, my concern is I can’t do what I have to do most.

Second, I’ll think about how I can make an effort to overcome my concern. When I consulted with my friend about it, she advised to me that I could study in the train. I also look back my life by myself, there are many extra time in my life. For example, I watch the TV program which I don’t really want to watch. In short, I can study in the train and use the extra time.
In conclusion, I have a concern as a college student, but I can overcome if I make an effort. Therefore, I want to overcome my concern and make my life really happy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Miho. I enjoyed reading your blog! I really felt empathy for you, and actually I wrote almost same thing with you in my blog today. I also take about 2 hours to come to Nanzan University, so we are the same situation. I know it is really hard to make time, as you wrote. I think too much homework makes us get in trouble and suffer like this. Actually, I sometimes read books which is my homework on the trains and subways, and I am pretty sure that it helps me save my time. Therefore, I seriously recommend this. We can help each other and get over this problem together from now on!
    114words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Miho! I read your blog and understood how you are feeling. I know students who major in British and American English are very busy for doing a lot of homework. I didn’t expect that I have to do so much homework! Now I have enough time to do homework because I quitted badminton club recently. But I don’t want you to quit circle or part-time job even though I understand you are really busy because of them. I don’t think leaving circle or part-time job is a good decision because I regret quitting club. I agree with your friend’s advice. Actually I did homework on the train when I belonged to badminton club. It is an effective and efficient way! Try your best and tell me when you get any concerns! Good luck!!! (134 words)

    ReplyDelete