Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What goals I want to achieve


Three months have passed since I became a college student. I was tired because I wasn’t used to going to college by train and I had homework, so I had little time to think about my goal. I will try to think about what goals I want to achieve during my college days.

First, I want to be good at English. I majors British and American studies all the way, I want to be good English speaker and writer. I don’t want someone to say that although I am a Nanzan University student, I am bad at English. I want to get TOEIC score to show my English ability. In short, I want to be a good English speaker and writer.

Second, I want to enlarge my mind. Not only I can speak English, but also I want to use the English ability and learn various things. In order to achieve the goal, I will study abroad and encounter many people. In short,
In conclusion, my goals is to be a person who can use English naturally and have a wide vision.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Miho. I read your article and I understood your feeling because I am wanting same things what you want.
    I also suppose studying English is not only for speaking, but also knowing other countries’ cultures. We can expand our view from studying foreign languages.
    I guess you are a very enthusiastic person because you have big dreams.
    I recommend you go to the World Plaza. We are in good environment for our English now, so you should not miss this chance.
    We have some same goals. We must keep trying to be a good English speaker. Let’s make much effort!

    ReplyDelete