Wednesday, July 9, 2014

College students should have a part time job


Many college students have a part time job. I also work part time. I work as a practical matter, I believe that college student should have a part time job. I’m going to write two reason why I believe that.

First, college students can have a sense of responsibility through the part time job. When they have a part time job, they get a salary, so they can’t take second best and miss the job when you want to miss. For example, I work at a cram school, and I can’t have an absence suddenly and always teach cheerfully because my students come to the cram school at a set time. In short, we can get responsibility through a part time job.

Second, college students have to make money by themself. Their parents pay expensive academic fee, so they have to pay other money they need. In short, they don’t have to depend on parents to the end of the time.

In conclusion, college students should have a part time job for themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Miho! You think college students should have a part time job, and I also think that. You said that college students can get responsibility by working. I think so, too. Are you a cram school teacher? I am cram school teacher, too. I like this job. How about you? Do you like this job? I want to listen this answer another time.

    ReplyDelete