Monday, September 22, 2014

What I did during summer vacation


My summer vacation has ended last week. I had many things I had to do and I was very busy in the first-time summer vacation after becoming the university student. I want to choose three things I did in my summer and write about it.

First, I will write about circle’s camp. I belong to AISEC. The camp was called Re-planning camp in AISEC. On the one hand, we had to hear many stories about AISEC, discuss the course of action of second semester and make some presentation, on the other hand, we could enter the sea a bit and do fireworks. In short, we had many things we had to do, but we could also enjoy the camp.

Second I want to write how fun going to Tokyo Disney Land and Sea is. I went there with my friend who love there. We enjoyed many amusement attraction, eating many good meals and seeing the Halloween parades. In short, she knew how to enjoy the Disney Land and Sea, so we could enjoy there good deal.

In conclusion, I enjoyed the outing this summer vacation. I did many things in this summer vacation, so I can’t write all of that.(200 words)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Miho! I enjoyed reading your blog. You are a member of the AIESEC! The club is very nice and cool! I sometimes saw you in a suit in spring semester. Your AIESEC camp sounds hard, but you could also enjoy swimming in the sea and doing fireworks! I didn’t go swimming in the sea or pool, so if possible I want to go Nagashima spaland to swim in the Jumbo Swimming Pool. Also, you went to the Tokyo Disney Land and Sea!! How nice! I went to the Disney land when I was a 15 year-old and that was the last time for me to go there. What amusement attraction was the best? What foods did you eat? I want to hear a lot about that. The most thing what I want to know is what did you do in your waiting time on the line? I think you had a lot of time to wait to ride a popular amusement attractions. Do you have any good suggestion? Please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Miho! I enjoyed reading your article. I am glad that you had a wonderful time during the summer vacation. I heard Re-planning camp of AISEC was so tough. However, you were also able to enjoy it! That was nice! I saw fireworks, but I didn’t do that myself. Therefore, I want to do it next year. Then, I went to Tokyo Disney Resort, right? I am glad that you enjoyed your day there. I was also fun to go there with you. We could see many parades and events and it was so happy for me. I want to go there again with you! I hope your next vacation will be good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Miho! You had a nice summer vacation because you could go to a lot of places! Did you go to the sea and did fireworks in the camp? I think both of going to the sea and doing fireworks are the most exciting thing in summer, so it will become the best memory for you. Moreover, did you go to the Tokyo Disneyland in Halloween season? I really envy you! I have not been there for a long time in Halloween season, so I want to go very much. How was Daffy’s costume in Halloween? Was it cute? I want to see it!
    104 words

    ReplyDelete