I agree with the opinion that technology
helps us have a better communication in family. I will write two reasons why I think
so.
First, television give us a lot of conversation
topics in family. For example, my family all love dramas, so we often watch the
same drama. After we watch the drama, we talk about it so long. For instance, we
told that some scenes are very good or bad, and one actor or actress is very
cool or cute. To sum up, if we watch the same TV program, we have a better
communication in family.
Second, cell-phone give us a chance where
we have a communication in family even if we are somewhere far away. In my
family’s case, when one of my families travels to somewhere far away, we can talk
through cell phone. We can hear that he or she enjoy the trip or not and we can
send the pictures each other.
In conclusion,
the technology helps us have a better communication.
Hi, Miho! I am happy to seat next to you. Your idea is very good. I didn’t come up with TV although it impacts our lives. Your family is very close to watch same TV program. My family have different preference, so I envy you. What should I do to watch same TV program? I want to get much friendly. Do you have any ideas? I want to seat next to you next week. Bye!
ReplyDelete