Monday, October 27, 2014

To succeed in the modern world


There are many skills that people should have in order to succeed in the modern world. I want to show you two of them.

First, people should have English skills. These days, the world goes global, so people have to communicate with many countries’ people. Almost all the foreign people can speak English. If you cannot speak English, you can’t negotiate with foreign companies, and your companies may miss out the wave of globalization. In short, speaking English is necessary in the modern world.

Second, presentation skill is necessary nowadays. I believe making presentation in public proudly is important. For example, people who can explain their opinion in public get belief of companies and respect of members in my circle. In short, people should have their own thought and explain it to others clearly these days.

Third, communication skill is important. In business world, I believe people who have communication skills succeed in business negotiation. To some up, if people talk with strangers and get along with them can succeed.

In conclusion, if people have these three skills in especially, they succeed in the modern world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Miho! I enjoyed reading your today’s article.
    I agree with your opinion. It is necessary for people who want to succeed in modern world to speak English. I should study English harder though…
    Moreover, I understand the second point very much. It is also important to have own opinion and explain about it. I’m not good at it, and I think many Japanese are not good at it. We should improve this skills!
    Your idea is very clear and easy to understand, so I admire you. I want to talk more with you and know more about your way of thinking. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete