First, children can remember something
sooner than adults. The older people become, the weaker memory abilities are. For
example, my Filipino friends in my elementary school days can speak Tagalog, English
and Japanese. They learned Tagalog and English in Philippines before elementary
school and after coming to the Japanese elementary school, they learned Japanese.
She could learn to speak three languages until she became junior high school. On
the other hand, in my case I started to learn English at elementary school and I
have learned English for about 10 years, but I couldn’t speak even only English
fully. In short, the sooner people start to study a foreign language, the
better people can master it.
Second, children have long time to learn
something. In elementary school or before it, children don’t have to do many
things, but after entering junior high school children should study many subjects
and they can’t spend time on learning a foreign language. To some up, children should
learn a foreign language in an enjoyable format when they have time to spare.
In conclusion, children should start
learning a foreign language very early because a young children have a good
memory ability and enough time. (224 words)
Hi, Miho! I enjoyed reading your blog and I totally agree with you. I wrote almost same thing that you wrote in paragraph one. You wrote that the older we becomes, the lower our skills of memorizing. This is really sad, but it is so true. I wish I had never grown up anymore lol I was really surprised to read about your Pilipino friends who can speak three language. It is amazing and I think he can find a job easily.
ReplyDelete80words