Monday, December 1, 2014

Having a boyfriend or girlfriend should make our lives better.


 
I agree that having a boyfriend or girlfriend should make our lives better. I will tell you why I think so.
First, a boyfriend or a girlfriend support us all the time. I believe that a boyfriend or a girlfriend help us when we are worried about something or have troubles, and he or she stays with us when we want to cry. For example, my friends told me that when she suffered for the university she got in, and cried, her boyfriend stayed with her and heard her distress. In short, boyfriend or girlfriend supports us in difficult time.
Second, we can engage in deep discussion with a boyfriend or a girlfriend. We can talk about the dream for future, and we can work hard for the goals with him or her. For instance, I watched a drama in which couples gave each other encouragement and worked hard for the each other’s dream. To sum up, couples can talk about the deep topic, and have a positive effect one another.
In conclusion, for the above reasons, I agree that having a boyfriend or a girlfriend should make our lives better. (191 words)
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Miho. I read your blog about boyfriend and girlfriend. I was impressed with your opinion because I can’t come up with reasons like you. If I am in trouble, I want a boyfriend to listen to my talking and encourage. It is good to talk each other about dreams or targets. Someone to talk to is limited when talking about their deep topic. I think credible person is very important. Next time, I hope to talk with you about love more.
    82 words

    ReplyDelete