Monday, December 15, 2014

What I am proud of this year


This year will have ended soon, so I want to look back at this year. What I have done this year that I am proud of is the club activity. I will show you what I did at the club.

First, I became to be able to say what I want to say through many meetings in the club. We are operating in the team and we have to talk about the individual work and some events which our team project in the meeting every week. That is, I had many opportunities to express my opinion in the club. To sum up, I was not good at saying what I want to say in front of many people, but I became to be able to provide my idea through the many meetings.

Second, I experienced the things which I have never experienced. The thing is to call to some companies and go there to talk with the company presidents or staff members. I was very nervous about calling to companies and going there, but I could talk someone I have never met and know what I have never thought of. In short, what I did in the club this year is very amazing experience.

In conclusion, I am proud of that I could grow myself and experience what I have never experienced through the club activity this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment