Monday, January 12, 2015

A message to classmates


Thank you for a year. I learned a lot about writing in English and enjoyed events thanks to this class.

I was inspired by many people in this class. When I knew how many words you wrote and what you wrote about in this class, I realized I had to make an effort to write many words and good contents. I desired to write a long and good essay like many classmates. Besides, when I read other’s essay, I found the good way to write in English. Therefore, I felt my skill in writing in English would go up thanks to this class.

I enjoyed some events in this class. I want to say thank to people who projected some events. One of the things I remember the most of all is wearing the uniform of high school and seeing other’s ones or some costumes at Halloween party. Besides, at Christmas party, we exchange presents. We ate cake and sweets, and played some games at the parties. I enjoyed all the events hold in a year.
 
I want to make more efforts to write great essays and enjoy anything in the next class, too!

22 comments:

  1. Miho, I thought same as you, but you did well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this class, too. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miho, you were always kind. Thank you in writing class and workshop class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this year, and if we will be in same class next year, let's talk more than this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a kind person you are! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed Christmas Party like you.
    I like this class. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very kind person. I like your nice smile.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also think all events were really fun, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everything, Miho!
    I want to get along with you even in the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you I hope I will study with you next semester.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much! I'm happy to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was also grad to have this class with this classmates. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also remember about Halloween party strongly. I am looking forward to see you in other classes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your studying together with me. I wish you brushing English skills and bearing fruit. I am going to try to study harder, too. [26 words]

    ReplyDelete
  16. At first, I believed you're a good and kind girl. But now....I really happy to meet real Miho!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WE HAVE MANY SAME CLASSES, SO I COULD ENJOY ATTENDIG CLASSES WITH YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heey,Miho! Thank you for being nice to me. YOU are such a nice person. I'll miss you... Anyway be safe and have a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are cool when you play table tennis. I always love you, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i think i sat next to u a lot in Autumn semester!
    Thanks to it, i could talk with u a lot!!!!
    Thank u for being good friend! See u next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was glad that we were same class and we could be a good friend! Thank you for talking with me a lot!!! I hope this relationship would be continued!

    ReplyDelete