Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My best friend


I met with a girl in the first grade of my high school. She became my best friend in my high school days. I want to introduce her.

First, I want to tell you about what my best friend likes. She likes to do some funny things. She often makes funny face and utters strange voice. For example, she suddenly sent me a picture of her funny face. She also screamed in a funny voice when I rode some attractions in Disney Land with her, and made me laugh. In short, she likes to make people laugh.

Second, I want to tell you about why I like my best friend. I like her because when I worry about something and ask her some advice, she always listens to me and gives me advice sincerely. For example, she told me that if I didn’t do what I really wanted to do, I would regret. In short, she often cheer me up.

In conclusion, she is funny, but is sincere, so I like her very much.

 

174 words

3 comments:

  1. Hello. Your best friend sound amusing girl. I would like to see her funny face. It should be funnier than I imagine. And you are cheered up by your friend. I envy you that you have such a good friend! I also want to meet such a person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Miho. I enjoyed reading your blog. I really understand about your best friend. Your friend seemed to be really funny, and I want to become to be friend with your best friend. I think your best friend is similar to my best friend at the point she likes to make funny other people. My best friend likes to make people fun, too. Because of that reason, I think I can be a good friend with you even your best friend. I also like to make my face funny as your best friend. Please introduce me your best friend someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Miho! Is your friend very funny? I want to be friend with her! I like funny things, too. I am interested in that your friend send you some strange pictures. Suddenly? It is very strange. I am scared! However, you like her that character. I think your friendship is very nice! Do you meet her these days? If I have opportunity, I want to hear the thing.

    68 words

    ReplyDelete