Monday, October 6, 2014

My way to have a relaxing weekend


I have enjoyed weekends in a variety of ways. I will introduce you my way to have the most relaxing weekend of those ways.

In the morning, get up at the time you want to get up. We can’t sleep well in weekdays, so you should sleep all you want in weekends. You’ll feel better when you get up when you want to get up. After eating light breakfast, clean the house. In my case, vacuuming the floor is good. When I do so, I feel good, and I can do anything that afternoon, not complained by my mother because I help housework.

In the afternoon, go shopping and eat lunch in cafe with your mother. If you help her housework, she may treat great lunch or buy some clothes to you. You can also enjoy talking with your mother. You may hear some her secrets in the lunch time or shopping time because your father isn’t there in the time.
In the evening, after coming home do your homework bit for weekdays. You may think doing your homework is bother, but you can lessen the weekday’s burden if you do your homework bit. You can also sleep at night with a good feeling. (204 words)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Miho! I read you blog, and enjoyed one. Your weekend is very nice! Your lunch with your mother was most interesting! Your mother may also enjoy lunch and shopping with you. Which restaurant do you like? I want to go there with my mother and my sister. Also I want to be treated. My favorite café is Komeda Coffee Shop, in particular, I love Shironowaru very much. Have you ever eaten that? If you haven’t, please try it! Also, please tell me how to do my homework on the weekend! On every Sunday, I am in haste to do my homework and regret to take a rest without doing my homework. This is my concern from when I was an elementary school student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Miho! Your way to have a relaxing weekend is interesting. Specifically, cleaning the house is a good idea. If the house become clean, we can feel good and do anything without complaining by our mother. Eating lunch with your mother is good, but I have little sympathy for your father. You should eat lunch with your father once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Miho. I enjoyed reading your blog! I think you are good daughter because you help your mother. I also want to help my mother, but I cannot do that because I feel messy to do housework. I know I have to do it someday, but I become lazy when it comes to housework. Therefore, I really respect you! In addition, how clever you are! However, I also think that if you help her housework, she will buy something because she feel happy! I think I’ll also help my mother…

    ReplyDelete